Sweet Unicorn {Paid Crochet Pattern}

If you like crochet and unicorns I hope you'll like this new pattern!

One fact about me (that is anything but a secret) is that I LOVE unicorns. This is like the 4th unicorn-related pattern I've made.



"Sweet Unicorn" is the first toy of the new collection called "Sweet Dreams".

The Sweet Dreams collection features crochet patterns of my favorite animals (real and fantasy), including a unicorn, rabbit, koala, dragon, dinousaur and many more!

The crochet pattern for Sweet Unicorn is now available on the stores:
- Etsy


This unicorn measures 9 in. (23 cm.) if you use sport weight yarn and a 2.5 mm. crochet hook (if you use worsted weight yarn and a 4.00 mm. hook your Unicorn will measure about 13.5 in./35 cm.).



I hope you liked this new crochet pattern. New patterns for the Sweet Dreams collection will be available very soon ;)



Keep crocheting!